Our mission and purpose is help low-income and indigent alcoholic men make a new beginning in sobriety.
- Privately Funded: We are 100% privately funded to preserve autonomy and ensure proper focus.
- Volunteers: Volunteers are the heart of our program. Our home is run by an all-volunteer committee of sober, kind, and devoted men.
- Service to others: We are devoted to helping the down and out – indigent men who have nowhere else to go.
Our Board of Directors
- Keith Mcguire – Chairman of The Board
- Rebecca Pine – President
- Frank Grangetto – Secretary
- Ivar Leetma – Vice President
- Steve Gerick – Treasurer
- Pat Hurley – Director
- Mark Hoadley – Director
- Dave Guidero – Director