Our mission and purpose is help low-income and indigent alcoholic men make a new beginning in sobriety.
- Privately Funded: We are 100% privately funded to preserve autonomy and ensure proper focus.
- Volunteers: Volunteers are the heart of our program. Our home is run by an all-volunteer committee of sober, kind, and devoted men.
- Service to others: We are devoted to helping the down and out – indigent men who have nowhere else to go.
Our Board of Directors
- Greg La Marca, Chairman
- Curt Moothart, President
- Keith McGuire, Vice President
- Steve Gerick, Treasurer
- Rebecca Pine, Secretary
- Ken Janowiak, Director
- Michael Macfarlane, Director
- Dana Albert, Director
- Dave Guidero, Director
- Kim Wallace, Director