Our mission and purpose is to help indigent and all alcoholic men make a new beginning
Indigent: lacking the basic and spiritual necessities of life.
- Privately Funded: We are 100% privately funded to preserve autonomy and ensure proper focus.
- Volunteers: Volunteers are the heart of our program. Our home is run by an all-volunteer committee of sober, kind, and devoted men.
- Service to others: We are devoted to helping indigent and all alcoholic men.
Don Swedo – Committeemen Chair
Our Board of Directors
- Rebecca Pine – President
- Ivar Leetma – Vice President
- Laura Conlon – Treasurer
- Frank Grangetto – Secretary
- Pat Hurley – Director
- Mark Hoadley – Director
- Jack Cline – Director
We provide a safe, supportive alchohol and drug-free environment for men to make a new beginning in sobriety.
- $40 – Support one man for one day of his stay at the FSHNC house
- $235 – Support the whole house for one day
- $395 – Support one man for his entire 10 day stay at the FSHNC house
- $1645 – Support the whole house for one week
- $7050 – Support the whole house for a full month